Marketing Services Coordinator APPLY NOW
PureWine Inc, a multiple-time winner of the Dallas 100 award, which annually recognizes the fastest growing start-ups in the DFW area, is seeking a Marketing Services Coordinator to join its fast-growing, innovative team. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, creative problem-solving abilities and who takes initiative to get things done. Successful candidates will have experience in all aspects of digital marketing, be able to provide top-notch online customer support, know social media strategy, and have solid skills in writing and content editing. As a Marketing Services Coordinator, you will help execute integrated, omni-channel campaigns based on consumer insights, industry trends and cross-team collaboration. This role supports the team responsible for sales and brand marketing activities, and requires a high degree of attention to detail and the ability to think on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications and/or related field
- 2-5 years in sales, marketing, social media management, and/or customer service experience
- Will consider equivalent years sales/marketing experience in lieu of relevant degree.
- Be service minded and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Have a desire to learn and grow with the job.
- Be a self-starter and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess a strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and people skills for an in-person and virtual landscape.
- Be exceptionally computer literate and have familiarity with office productivity software including Google Suite, MS Office, Slack, and Zoom.
- Be familiar with using social media channels for paid marketing purposes: Instagram/Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Greatly enjoys meeting and engaging with new people.
Not required, but a plus:
- Wine industry and/or B2B marketing experience.
- Experience using Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, other E-commerce platforms.
- Experience with email marketing services such as Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Photo & video editing experience.
- Passionate about wine and health!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Brand Marketing & Activation (30%)
- Sales & Marketing Operations (30%)
- Customer Support & Social Listening (40%)
About PureWine, Inc
The mission of PureWine® is to end the problem of wine allergies and to enable more people to enjoy the unique pleasures and health benefits of wine. PureWine Inc. was founded in 2014 by a father and son team from Texas, Dr. David Meadows and his son Derek. Both suffered from headaches and other allergic reactions related to their favorite wines. Instead of “whining” about their problems, they turned to the science of wine to create two purifiers that selectively remove histamines and sulfites, while also enhancing the taste of wine. In 2016 the duo launched The Wand™ (Per-Glass), followed in mid-2018 by The Wave® (Per-Bottle). The brand’s latest innovation is The Phoenix® Reusable Wine Purifier, introduced in 2021.
One of the fastest-growing brands in the wine and barware industry, PureWine has sold more than 9-million Wands & Waves since launching, earned more than 5,000 5-star reviews online, received national acclaim by leading media, including Oprah Daily, Wine Spectator and Good Morning America, and was the #1 Selling Wine Accessory on Amazon in 2021!
|||Southlake, TX|||Marketing and Customer Support||||||Rj8tR63yn8R3AefP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false